Materials we use
We use high quality materials for our products, they are even safe for people who have sensitive skin!
BEADED JEWELRY (Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings & Phone Charms):
- Genuine Fresh water pearls
- Baroque pearls beads
- Japanese Toho seed bead & Japanese Miyuki seed bead
- Czech Pressed Glass Beads
- Plastic beads & glass beads
- Bicone Crystal Beads
- Lampwork animal/flower beads
- Gold filled seamless beads
- Beadalon wire no.19, no. 49
- Fireline beading thread
- Findings: Gold Filled findings and 18k gold plated/sterling silver closure.
- 18k gold brass
- 14k gold plated
- Sterling silver post or surgical post (hypoallergenic)
OTHER NECKLACES & BRACELETS:
- 14k gold plated
- 18k gold plated
- Sterling silver
- Stainless Steel
Each product page lists specific materials for that piece, please read descriptions carefully before purchasing.
All beads jewelry are handmade by us with love and care. We recommend to avoid exposure to water, sweat, cosmetics and chemicals to keep it long lasting. And suggest to take them off when you shower, workout or sleep.
Japanese Miyuki seed beads, Japanese Toho seed beads, Czech seed beads, Gold filled seamless balls, Plastic seed beads, Czech Glass Fire Poliched Beads, plastic beads, glass beads, ceramic beads.
Genuine freshwaters, Baroque pearls beads, Faux pearls, Glass pearls.
Gold filled findings, 14k/18k gold plated closure, sterling silver closure, gold filled seamless balls.
- Beadalon wire strand 19 & 49, Soft Flex wires.
- Fireline micofused braided bread thread.
- Elasticity bead cord.
How to take care of your jewelry
The Ultimate Jewelry Guide
• Keep away from moisture for all jewelry.
• Take off before exercise and bed.
• Keeping jewelry as dry as possible will help prolong the nature of its color and shine.
• To clean, gently use a soft cloth to wipe off any residue.